Tuesday, 8 December 2009

I don't know whether it is because I've been getting sufficient sleep lately, but I've been having trouble falling asleep. It seems like I need to take a long time before being able to fall asleep. I think if this continues I'll have to start setting my alarm clock to wake me up earlier.

I'm surprised that it's the second week of December already, time is really flying.

I'm finding that my holidays have been... eventful at the very least. Although most of my time is still spent at home, there's at least things like birthday parties, short trips to the mall and badminton to amuse myself. Not to forget the drama that unfolds every now and then.

Today I finished reading Voice of the Gods, the final book in Trudi Canavan's Age of the Five trilogy.

I also resumed writing a fan fiction that I had abandoned 2 years ago. I'm finding it much easier to write fiction, and it's also by writing it that I remember how much I like writing.

But yet, life has been uneventful enough that I seemingly have nothing to update on.

And since there is nothing else that I can write about, here is a skit on SNL featuring Blake Lively on the whole Tiger Woods issue:



To tell you the truth, I have not watched it yet. At the moment of writing, the video is still loading on my browser. The internet's slow today.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments