Thursday, 17 December 2009

After a few weeks of not seeing my friends I finally did yesterday. We managed to watch a movie, Couples Retreat which turned out to be really funny!

I can't believe how funny it actually turned out to be, there were so many instances where I just laughed uncontrollably. But the main character/ couple just seemed too perfect... It was as if they could sort out all of their problems without any help, while the other couples were more flawed and hence, normal.

Today, I managed to play badminton and also eat the Chicken Prosperity Burger. It was so funny, when I saw that it was out today I went and bought it. Then during badminton PH said "Chicken Prosperity is out" and we both said "I ate it already!" at the same time. Turns out we both went to the same McD outlet, bought it through the drive through during the McValue Lunch period, just 10-20 minutes apart.

Surprisingly, the next few weeks will be rather hectic as tomorrow I'm leaving to Ipoh for a relative's wedding, then next week to Langkawi, and the following week Kedah.

I just read from Bibliobibuli about this site, City of Shared Stories.
 
As you can see, it is a map of the city, dotted with little red tags. Each tag is a very short story told in under 1600 characters. And ... if you think you can do better, go right ahead. Locate your story at a specific spot on the map and write or paste it into the space provided, and then it will be there for everyone else to visit.

Picture I took when I went to Pavilion recently. I think the pic's pretty cool huh? Although I admit, I don't know how I did that!

Pretty cool huh? 

Oh and have you guys heard of Chelsea Lately? It's a talk show on E!, which is really funny, but it's not aired on Astro so to watch it go to YouTube. Chelsea's a stand up comedian, and she's uses it well in her show. I've watched some interviews and spoofs, and I laughed most of the time! She does celebrity interviews, spoofs and others. Here's a video of her interviewing Aaron Carter:

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments