Sunday, 1 November 2009

It really is amazing that it's November already. In a few more days I shall be sitting for my finals and thereby completing my course, although it does not seem as if a year has passed at all.

Yesterday was Halloween. Somehow this is one of the few Western festivities that did not wash over here, although it would be fun to dress up.



That was Ellen DeGeneres playing a Halloween prank on Taylor Swift.



And that's Ellen's 2009 Halloween pranks.

This week was the week when all my classmates got emotional about the course ending and us splitting. There has been posts on Facebook as well as on blogs, and it's a nice thing to know that the class is fond of each other although we've only met in January.

I'm actually looking forward to ending this year, for some reason. There are so many things I want to do, and not having any classes gives me time to do that.

But at the same time, I know that I must not think of next week just yet. For now, I shall have to work hard, study and hope that it pays off.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments