Friday, 13 November 2009

This time last week, I had completed my finals. It has been, officially, one week.

Today is Friday the 13th. I don't know why is it supposed to be bad luck day. Nothing unwanted happened to me today as of now, except that the plan to watch 2012 today didn't work out.

My typical day now includes me going online for quite a few hours, watching the TV, especially if there's a nice movie, and also ripping DVDs into my computer.

That class picture was taken after our last paper. Wasn't the whole class, but was most of us anyway. We went to this Bali-ish garden located between 2 blocks. It was funny because I had never been there before. I just never went exploring. It was always really hot when we are out, anyway.

Ahh. That picture shows more of the garden. That's a picture of the Shamalamadingdongs. Yeah, it's a mouthful. Shama Lama Ding Dong's the group name. Somehow over the course of making videos we named ourselves. All the groups did, and ours was, well, Shamalamadingdong. But it wasn't the 6 of us all the time, it's just that every time a video is produced in the name of Shamalamadingdong, it would constitute some of the 6 of us.

But that's not all the pictures we took that day. A LOT of pictures were taken in the 4 hour break in between exams. We were so bored, and it so happened that some classmates brought MacBooks with very fascinating webcam effects. Hence, we couldn't resist experimenting. Here's one example.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments