Tuesday, 3 November 2009

It has been said that this exam would be the last time I'm required to sit for an exam as when I enter the degree program everything's coursework.

It is also a very important exam, for it will determine whether or not I will be able to go abroad.


 Yet, despite all this, I am still being distracted by so many things. I find myself studying for a little while before something else catches my attention. I remember this was the case when I was a kid, too. I would be distracted by so many things while completing my homework.

At the same time, although I'm studying I find it really hard to absorb much information. Just one year ago while cramming for SPM I had a much easier time. I think I'm just not concentrating enough.

So what's been happening in my life these days? Nothing. Apart from the All American Rejects concert I have not gone anywhere else. I just stayed at home, and tried to study. When I couldn't it means that I've given in to temptation.

Sad, but what can I do. College has softened me in some ways although I was strengthened in other ways.



That's a really funny video! Really smart of that guy. Pays to know your students well, which is something I'm not known for, but I'll save it for another post.

As for the Arnold Schwarzenegger picture, I've Googled it, and he says it's just a coincidence. I have my doubts, though. If you would like to see the entire note without his picture, go here. There's also an article talking about it, and I'm sure that if you're curious you will Google it yourself.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments