Saturday, 7 November 2009

Today at 315 pm, I completed my last paper for Foundation in Communication.

After class most of us headed to a nice spot in college to take another group picture. The funny thing's that I've not been to that place, until my last day in college.

As for the exam, originally I had wanted to write what I know was right in the question about abortion instead of writing what he put in his notes. I know that his notes aren't entirely correct because I did a research on abortion for english. But in the end I chickened out. While it pleases me to stand by my principles, the marks matter more to me. And since the lecturer's the only one who will read it, I figured that getting the marks for the question is more important.

But what a year it's been. I realized that I've grown a lot this year. After experiencing so many different things I've truly "opened" my eyes.

It's really a nice feeling, having nothing to commit to. I have no assignments, no exams, no classes.  

Now it's just waiting for the results to arrive and stay at home. I'm looking forward to having freedom. Now I shall not use the Internet so often and instead watch movies on Astro or the cinema. Already I have promised friends to watch 2 movies.

One movie I'm interested in is Salt. It stars Angelina Jolie, and the trailer's really interesting.



Yup, it's in Russian, though I think the actual movie's gonna be in English. Nonetheless it's grabbed my attention. I hope it's gonna be released soon.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments