Sunday, 18 October 2009

It is so unbelievable that it is the second half of October already. It seemed like not too long ago that I started my 3rd semester, but that was in end July.

It is so unbelievable that I would complete my assignments on time. I thought I would not see the light of day.

It is so unbelievable that there is a high possibility I will be going overseas next year.

It is even more unbelievable that I'm already 18 years old.

My finals will be on the first week of November, which means I only have 2 more weeks left. But I am not dreading it. In fact, I'm very much looking forward to it. That's because this week will mean that all my assignments would be finished. I have 3 deadlines this week, the last one on Friday. After that, I will have no more assignments.

The finals will also mean that I have finished my foundation course. I am really, really looking forward to completing this course.

I am looking forward to relaxing at home, to spend the whole day at home doing nothing, to wake up whenever I want, to sleep 10 hours a day. I may not be as sleep deprived as some of my classmates but I still look forward to a break.

Have I mentioned that I love holidays? Ever since I was a kid I had enjoyed it. I know, everyone likes holidays but I think I like it too much for my own good. I would be excited one whole week, most of the time even earlier, when a long holiday's coming. And I would dread the end of holidays. Like now. I'm already looking forward to the holidays. Even more so since these past few weeks had been hectic.

And as I believe that we should all start the week on a good note, here's something to make you laugh.



Like it? Have a great week ahead of you!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments