Thursday, 22 October 2009

I know I tried not to mention my assignments but I have to.

I have a presentation this Friday on my research. I'm actually nervous after seeing the guidelines. It doesn't look easy.

But it's Wednesday already, and I only have to last until the end of the week. Things are going out pretty okay.

After that I will have to study, study and study and pray that I do well enough in the finals.

This week has been rather relaxing for me. With most assignments done I don't really have much to do, so I got back to my routine of going to class and coming home after that.

Few days ago while reading a book, I came across one part where the character was said to be someone who is a planner. She has to have everything planned, everything organized. She found that out during a strengths quiz to find out which job is suitable for her. And it struck me that I too like to have things planned and organized, just take my recent organizer to complete my assignments. And it's worked out pretty well for me. I managed to complete my assignments, most of them ahead of the deadline so I don't have to do an all-nighter.

Anyway, that character was suitable for management. And she went into PR.

So maybe PR is the right job for me after all.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments