Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Guess what? I have exams over the next 3 days. Finals, no less.

And what did I do to prepare?

I went and watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen a second time today.

I'm blogging this at 8.45pm and my exam's tomorrow. And I plan to go offline to watch the TV.

I was introduced to a new game, Diplomacy.

Last week I was actually motivated to study. But somehow I've lost some of that spirit. I know that I do want to do well, but I just can't seem to make myself work for it.

I'm waiting for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to come out so that I can watch it with my friends. Yes, we even planned when to watch it when it isn't even shown in cinemas yet. Or rather, only 2 of us are eager to watch it and pulled a few more to join us.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 16 July 2009.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments