Saturday, 25 July 2009

I just came back an hour ago.

I have been out of touch from the entire world, really. In my first week in Kuching I surfed the net only once or twice and read the newspaper even less. Then when I was in the East Coast I read the newspapers but did not manage to use the net; now even when I'm using the mouse it feels alien to me.

But the trips were fun, nonetheless.

Right now I just found out my second semester's final exam results along with my timetable for the 3rd semester.

I feel like I've been out of touch with the whole world although I pretty much know what's happening around me. I think it's just because I wasn't using my own computer. Funny, isn't it?

I'm not looking forward to the final semester because it's the semester where I've to work the hardest, and classes took up more time than I thought it would.

I know only one thing: It's good to be home.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments