Friday, 12 June 2009

In college now having video editing skills would be extremely advantageous. I've tried my hand at several videos but mostly they required putting pictures together and the simple act of adding a song to it.

Lately I've tried putting videos inside too since I bought a new software that would allow me to trim the video (Windows Movie Maker, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't have that function).

And when I was watching Survivor: Tocantins, a thought occurred to me. I should make a survivor video! Fan made intros are pretty popular since fans can choose contestants of their choice, number of contestants and even trim the music.

So I downloaded some clips from YouTube, converted some of it to audio and started the video making process. And the result is...



So, what do you think of it? It took me a rather long time to complete this, so I would really like to hear some feedback on how I fared. You can leave a comment here or on the YouTube page.

I definitely will be editing more videos in time to come, I just need something to edit and the extra time. I have had to go to college every day except weekends and today for the past 2 weeks that I did not have a long enough time to edit a video. And I wasn't in the mood to do any editing as I came home tired.

I'm so happy and excited about my work that I'm watching the video over and over again. Hopefully it has the same effect on you!

And once again, don't, don't forget to comment!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments