Wednesday, 3 June 2009

The last two weeks was my mid term exams.

I was rather surprised that I did pretty well. Better than what I expected anyway.

Out of 80+ students in Mass Comm I was probably the first to finish the exam, so getting a 'GOOD' and a rather high score is not bad at all.

English... I was just relieved that I improved on my essay, given that I was graded pretty poorly in the practice essay. And... yes, it's a score to be proud of too.

Now Malaysian Media History is the one I was most nervous about. Because I woke up late for the exam!

YES I WOKE UP LATE.

I woke up at the time the exam's supposed to start. So to do well on that exam, was really a good feeling.

Luckily I live just 10 minutes away from college!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments