Sunday, 26 April 2009

Generally when I tell people how I fared in SPM there's 2 reactions:

1) "Wow! Good job! Congratulations! You must be very happy!"

2) "Aiyah! Short of one only!"

Today was Hari Kecemerlangan. I saw former school mates, teachers, friends.

And I'm thankful most people go for the first reaction. I was exceptionally pleased that my Moral teacher said that! Well because she seemed really strict in school and I hadn't expected her to remember me, but that's for another time.

Anyway, after Hari Kecemerlangan we went to Pyramid for a movie, Paul Blart something. And since I'm supposed to be critical, here goes.

I think one of the main messages sent out to the audience is that being overweight doesn't mean you're useless.

However, I really didn't find the movie comedic at all. It's supposed to be FUNNY, and I can only recall laughing ONCE in the entire movie. Few times I even felt like sleeping. Or maybe it's just the expectation.

Anyway, these days people really need to achieve a lot to be praised, don't they? I mean, few years back if you missed out on an A you wouldn't be hearing anyone saying that just one more thing. It could be the half empty half full theory, that different people see different situations in different ways.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments