Friday, 10 April 2009

During my 4 week break till now, I must say I've watched many movies. I mean, it's not really a lot, but it's more than what I normally watch. Some movies I really wanted to watch and asked my friends to join in, and some they wanted to watch and I joined.

First, Jack Neo's Love Matters, a movie about husband-wife relationships in marriage ( I think).

Then there's Dragonball and Street Fighter, both of cartoon / anime origins (I think). I've not watched the Dragonball cartoons, nor have I played the Street Fighter games, so I really don't know how it's supposed to be like. But I hear it didn't live up to expectations.


Race to Witch Mountain is about alien children who came to Earth in search of something that will save their dying planet and people with the help of a taxi driver and a UFO expert. Sounds childish, but I think it was pretty good.

Next, The International, about an Interpol agent trying to nail a criminal organization.

I also watched Confessions of a Shopaholic, about a person who can't stop shopping.

There's also Fast & Furious 4. I don't really know about the past of this franchise, and I think the plot was really ordinary with nothing special about it. But of course, the cars are the main attraction.

And yesterday, I watched He's Just Not That Into You. I think the movie's just about people who are desperate to get into a relationship. For an all star cast, the movie ain't that good, and the plot was even worse.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments