Thursday, 12 March 2009

So, today was the day most 1991 babies got their SPM results.

Truthfully, till Wednesday I still wasn't thinking about it until a friend mentioned it. Then I started worrying a little and setting a target.

Towards today I got more and more nervous, and my target dropped a little.

The worst thing was, the waiting.

We waited and waited. When teachers started sitting in their places, ready to give their former class's results, I could not see my former class teacher. She was nowhere to be found. When several people in the class next to us started screaming I started feeling slightly nauseous.

When it was my turn to take my exam slip, Ee Lyn said what she saw. I ignored it, and signed the paper and collected my slip, then scanned through it. She was right.


Better than I expected. But I didn't really feel like celebrating. I just felt relieved.

The only thing going through my mind was "I DO have what it takes to study science after all".
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments