Friday, 13 March 2009

Now that I've had more time to sit down quietly and digest yesterday's events, I feel slightly different now.

I feel happy that I've got good results for SPM.

When I look back to the times when SPM was drawing near, when I listened intently in tuition, paid attention in class, attended the intensive course, I feel really satisfied that those hard work did pay off.

Then I think about the times when I would sit in tuition and not listen, to the times when I miss class, and the times when me and my friends fool around in school. Those were the days.

And I feel much, much happier when I think of my results. I think that considering I went out with friends I didn't have much time to think about my results. But now that I have,

I'M HAPPY!

=)
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments