Monday, 9 February 2009

Do you enjoy holidays as I do?

Days when you can sleep late, wake up late and just do whatever you want?

Ever since I've started school I've always enjoyed holidays. I can't remember when I wanted a rest day or period to be shortened so I can continue with my studies.

I have no idea why I have this liking for holidays. Maybe it's because I just need an escape from everyday life. Actually I don't hate my everyday life, it's just that I just want a break from it sometimes. I mean, doing something repeatedly can be awfully tiring, right? But then again, I guess there are some people out there who just love to work or study.

I don't think I'll ever understand them.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments