Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Okay I'm totally out of ideas to write about. So I looked back at the pictures in my computer and guess what? A thought came to my mind that I can blog about!

Last year, my alma mater had a reading camp. Basically, participants read books. What an interesting way to promote reading, eh?

Anyway, we were given bright orange-coloured T-shirts. After that, students basically wore that tee for every school activity.

So one day, there was a trip to Petrosains, some chocolate factory and Eye on Malaysia. We were asked to wear that shirt.




And then I realised something when I saw this picture.


The entire compound's filled with orange-coloured people! I imagine we must have stood out. I mean, just look at the picture. Everywhere, everywhere, is a person with an orange tee!

And then this occurred to me.

I just created a post out of crap.

I mean, I just blabbed and blabbed and blabbed out pure nonsense, which probably doesn't even make sense, and it's one entire post. Just words and a few pictures.

Ahhh. And an idea for a future post just came to my mind. I must be getting my blogging mood back.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments