Monday, 2 February 2009

Guess what guess what?!?! Tatt Fai told me that my alma mater has a website!!!

That's not all. If you click on 'Image Gallery' you'll see a whole list of pictures. There's only 3 pictures of last year's Majlis Anugerah Kokurikulum, and the first one, the one found on the top bar, the right most, is none other than

ME.


Damn effin cool right!!!

Okay I know it's total coincidence that I was sitting in front, but at least let me brag about it. I mean, how often does one get to be honoured in this way? I mean WOW! How often do you get to be featured on your former school's website?

I can't believe I'm even posting this when I have an IT exam tomorrow. So, chow people!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments