Saturday, 21 February 2009

I just realised how many things I have to do when I'm chatting with friends.

Next week I'll have to hand in 2 assignments, and I have a listening test for English. Not to mention I just worked super hard for one assignment this week.

Then the following week is my finals, and also a report for one of my assignments, which is actually an assignment itself.

I know that it's not as bad as many people out there, but it is kinda hectic for me. I keep telling people "my semester's ending already!" and they will say "so fast?"

I know I definitely would not be so busy had this semester been longer.

For some reason, I've been feeling more tired this week. Although I get the same amount of sleep, I would feel tired even when I reach college.

What can I say. I guess I'm still adjusting to the hectic college life.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments