Tuesday, 6 January 2009

On Monday I took my first steps into college.

I was once again, on my own, and like May Zhen said, like in Standard 1, I had to mingle around and make new friends.

What can I say about college? With all the talk about tertiary education being a huge leap forward I'm starting to 'feel overwhelmed', as they say we should expect to be.

The first 2 days of college, that is, yesterday and today, was devoted to orientation. Tomorrow I officially start my lessons.

I'll update on my experience later this week. It's been 2 very long days. Imagine. I wake up just like I had in high school and return home at 7. When I come home I'll just feel tired. Lessons won't be that bad, so the start of lessons tomorrow is a good thing.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments