Friday, 16 January 2009

I actually wanted to recap 2008 but somehow the feeling's lost on me.

Before this I really wanted to post it. I thought I could do it on 31st of December, but what d'ya know, my computer wasn't working and I wasn't home anyway.

And I must admit, since then, I've felt kind of lazy. I seem to be having writer's block. No topic forms in my head, and I constantly hit the 'backspace' button, often rewriting the entire post. Maybe it's the long break I was given? The lost momentum I need to gain?

I have no idea what's wrong with me. No wait. I've thought of something.

Few days ago I returned from college feeling okay, but in a few hours I was vomiting... something. It really hurt so much that I was actually facing the toilet bowl, kneeling. When the vomit forced itself out again, I just rested my hands on the toilet seat and vomited.

I felt better, then the vomit started developing again. This second time was worse. This time in between vomits I just rested on the toilet floor. I couldn't even rest sitting up. The feeling was horrible.

I went to see the doctor and the reason: I haven't recovered from the stomach flu I got in December. Added with the not so clean food of college, naturally something came up.

So that night, I just laid on my bed doing nothing. I noticed that my stomach didn't hurt as much when I'm lying down, so I got out of bed as little as possible. I skipped college the next day, and pretty much just spent the day in bed, too.

Pathetic, I know. But I would rather lie in bed than face the pain I experienced when I vomited.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments