Friday, 23 January 2009

I actually thought that now that I'm in college, I wouldn't have any homework for chinese new year. I mean, normally in school I think the teachers just love to pile on a whole mountain of homework to keep us occupied. As if they don't want us to enjoy the holidays at all.

So I thought that now that I'm in college I might be able to enjoy a more homework-less chinese new year. Sadly, I have an assignment to do. Just one, luckily.

BUT.

BUT.

I have exams the week after the CNY break, so I'll have to study as well.

Anyway, I'll be leaving tomorrow. Happy CNY everyone!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments