Monday, 1 December 2008

The title says it all.

I passed the driving exam today.

But it wasn't without challenge. The wait, of course, was the worst. I arrived at 7.30, and had to wait till 10.35 for my name to be called to prepare for the jalanraya test. I finally got into the car at 10.50, and finished by 11.10. Then it was further waiting, for more than an hour, before I was called to prepare for the second part- the hill, parking and 3 point turn.


I think I did okay. I was one of the 6 or 7 people who got into the cars first without having to wait at the pondok. We just waited in the car for the testers to sort out the papers from the first few batches.

Then it was our turn.

I must say, I didn't do as well as during the practice sessions, mainly because I wasn't so used to the car, so I didn't do as well as I could, but it was still past the grade needed to pass.

The funny thing about it all? By the time I completed the 3 point turn I was ecstatic, because I had passed everything, and hence, I passed the entire exam. So when I walked back to retrieve my form in the sweltering heat, where my shirt was already drenched, I removed my glasses to wipe the sweat off, and then forgotten to put it back on T.T

Oh well. Who cares. I PASSED!!!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments