Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Update: This is how it looks like now. Even the cbox's colours have been changed to look more fitting.

Nope. You didn't enter the wrong site.

I've had a name change. I decided I did not want to use a common name like Poseidon, but one that is unique and, well, mine. I searched for latin words and tweaked one word, and Fassus came out. As for the site name, prognatus pro maiestas is 'born for greatness' in latin.

The skin needs some modifying, like the date and double friends link, but I'm working on it.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments