Thursday, 11 December 2008

I came back from Genting today, exhausted.

The first night wasn't good. I barely got any sleep. But I did enjoy myself, especially on those thrill rides! When I go with my family, I don't get to experience those rides. But wind developed in my stomach and just refused to exit so I wasn't feeling so well in the night.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully be flying to Gold Coast. Apparently some problems came up and I'm just too lazy to type it all out.

Right now I'm just too lethargic to do anything. When I returned I just lazed around, not finding the will to even unpack. After bathing I finally got the dirty clothes from Genting out, and put them in the pail to be washed.

Then I lazed around more, reading a book before falling asleep.

Now I'm still too lazy to pack, but I've devised a way to ensure that I'll still have everything packed even though it's last minute. I just took out a used exercise book and started listing down what I have to bring. When I suddenly remember to bring something I'll write it down. This way I can still not do anything and be prepared.

For now I'm signing off, hopefully to Gold Coast for an awesome trip.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments