Wednesday, 31 December 2008

I must say, initially I had an idea of a more interesting new year post, and also I thought I could fill the last few days of 2008 with updates. But sadly, with my computer down, there is nothing much that I can do, but to wait until my father has the will to go computer-hunting.

So 2008 is coming to a close. So much has happened this year, the good and the bad. Perhaps a year filled with milestones? Like everyone my age, I'm taking a very huge step forward- leaving the comfort of high school, and stepping out. For me I'll be entering college, and I'll have to start all over again- Adjusting to a new environment, adapt to the another way of studying, meeting new people, making new friends.

Cliched as it sounds, it really seems just not too long ago that I stepped into my now alma mater, struggling to find where I should go. But I guess I adjusted just fine. Then graduation seemed so long away, but like they say, time flies and now I've graduated.

I enrolled at Taylor's for the Foundation in Communication program, which means I've done an about turn and will be heading to Australia one day instead of the US of A.

I know that 2009 will indeed be very different from previous years, and I hope that it will be a wonderful year.

To anyone reading this, happy 2009 and may you have a good year ahead!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments