Tuesday, 25 November 2008

A blog's URL can say a lot about a person.

ISFP - The Artists


The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.


Hmmm I wonder. Does it suit me?

Ahhh who cares.

ONE MORE SUBJECT LEFT!!!!!!!!

EST. English for Science and Technology. Dubbed Easy Simple Test by my EST teacher who constantly reminded us of how many people got distinction last year. I can count them with my fingers.

How can she call it Easy Simple Test then?

Actually, I agree with what her second term for it is. Extra Sleeping Time. In this 3 weeks, every day SPM begins at 8.00, sometimes 8.10. But the first paper for EST starts at 11.40! So in a way, it does give me more time to sleep. Instead of having to wake up at 6.30, I can take my time and wake up at 9.30, or even 10, and still make it for the exam. That's at least 3 hours more sleep!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments