Friday, 28 November 2008

Yes. SPM's ended.

And I must say, I was rather surprised by myself.

I thought that I would be happily declaring the end of SPM, yet - I did not. There was no cry of joy. No feeling of euphoria. Just that.

It must have been the last paper. EST. I endured the soreness of my arms and kept writing and writing till the very end. I was so flustered that by the time we can go, there was no feeling of joy or accomplishment in me. Just an empty feeling, really.

Sebastian has asked for an update, but I couldn't update till now because I've been busy since. Yesterday night I went out for 3 movies-Quantum of Solace, Quarantine and Twilight, which lasted till 2am.

And I couldn't get a good night's sleep too! I had to wake up at 7 to go to school and return the textbooks under the textbook loan scheme.

Then I had a driving lesson.

And the day's not ended yet. I went for badminton.

And now I'm finally back.



This song, Fides by Lesiem is a very nice song, full of emotion. As everyone's post-SPM posts have an emo element I guess I should join the club.

The song can be really touching when you think back on everything you've been through this year. I certainly felt this way when I heard this song!

Oh and Twilight fans, I have no idea how you people find the saga interesting- It's so long-winded that now I'm more and more convinced that Stephenie Meyer only added those tragic love scenes to make the series longer and therefore enabling her to write another book and to cash in from it.

But then again, every book has its critics. And I must say I'm not a fan of Twilight. The storyline seems interesting enough, and I have tried reading it. But sadly, I couldn't continue after half of Twilight. Not for now anyway. The whole story just seems so long winded. But who knows I might pick it up someday.

Anyway, back to the topic- the end of SPM. Now I guess we'll all be going separate ways now, aren't we? A Levels, SAM, etc etc.

I sure hope that all of us keep in touch still. The memories and friendships forged during these five years is just too valuable to be kept in a deep dark place in your head.


This ending marks the beginning of a new chapter of life. Though time cannot be turned, memories that have been carved are not meant to be forgotten, but cherished forever. The act of moving on is simple. It's what we leave behind that's hard to let go.


That was on our graduation book, and I find it very meaningful.

Oh and no, I'm not posting about graduation. Yet. I'm saving it for another occasion =)
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments