Sunday, 19 October 2008

Few days ago I was searching for a computer wallpaper online and came across MuggleNet.

I've known of the existence of the site but just didn't frequent the site. But when I browsed through the other day I was surprised.

They are holding a Ministry of Magic Elections!

Basically, it's like the US Presidential Elections. They have two major parties, the Wizocrats and the Hogicans. Grabbed from MuggleNet:

The Wizocrats (pronounced wiz - o - crats) are those who make up some of the toughest people in the Wizarding World. They mean business and have had experiences in life that have made them who they are today.

The Hogicans (pronounced hog - eh - kins) represent those within the Wizarding World who possess a strong work ethic and have had previous administrative or leadership experience. These candidates are all very wise and care for those in the Wizarding World with a passion like no other.

The Wizocrats candidates are Harry Potter himself, Dolores Umbridge, Lucius Malfoy and Hermione Granger, whereas the Hogicans comprise of Shacklebolt, Slughorn, McGonagall and Molly Weasley.

Hermione beat Harry and Lucius beat Umbridge. Today, Hermione's up against Lucius to be the Wizocrat candidate. Of course, I went to see their top stances first. Lucius of course has the more enchanting one but Hermione's was more close to heart. So I voted for Hermione, and found out that she already has 90+% of the current votes. I wonder whether people are voting based on the story, which would mean voting for good or evil, or do they really see the candidates' propagandas. I certainly did! Okay I admit I might've been prejudiced against Malfoy.

The other party's final will be in a few days, between Molly and Shaklebolt, and the battle for the Minister's post will be on the same day as the U.S Presidential Election.

I wonder who will win?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments