Tuesday, 21 October 2008

A few months ago I saw a Vogue magazine ad that was calling for a photoshoot. Apparently they were looking for a cover model. So I filled in the forms, went to the studio and aloha! I was on the front page in the next issue.



What I did was I recreated the outfit I wore for last year's prefect annual dinner. And apparently it opens doors! Even Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton are crazy over me and two of my friends!



Yes the three of us released an album! As you can see from the CD, it's titled Glamorous. I'm not sure when it'll be released here, though!

And I thought that that was the end of it, but NO! There were more and more doors opening! Every day I would receive calls from some agents wanting me! Even the ladies love me!


But I can't just take all the fun. That just wouldn't be right would it. So I roped in Yong Bin, Yi Xian and Yuet Yin to join me (they of course happily obliged) and the agents were more than happy to fulfil my wishes. It's really hard to believe that there are still good agents out there! And so needless to say, we appeared in billboards around the world! The strangest thing though, is that it's never in Malaysia. It's always overseas. Guess the Europeans like me! And them, of course!


And when the next Vogue issue came out, I realised that I was a star! I mean, my picture was everywhere! Apparently Vogues sold the rights to the picture with my consent of course for a VERY high price. And so I became someone you see everywhere!

From the sidewalks of New York...To advertisements...To Broadway...And shopping malls!

See I told you guys I would make it into Hollywood one day! Okay lah not YET but it's a stepping stone towards it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay lah I know I didn't convince you one bit, and I know it's probably because I suck at telling lies. But at least it gave me the satisfaction of boasting for once about fame! I found it on Nicole Chocoa Heaven.

Not bad actually, someone was convinced!!

For instance:

-DaNIeL- says:
omg..weyh
-DaNIeL- says:
that is uuuuu!!!

yk says:
okok i believe

So yeah, all the above are completely false. I've never been to a photoshoot or been featured in the cover of Vogue or on billboards.

BUT, the pictures used were real okay! I didn't photoshop any of them before PhotoFunia-ing it! So yes, what you see is really me and my friends. And I stress on the fact that the pictures were real!!!!

What to do right. I keep dreaming of becoming famous one day, so this is how I can satisfy my dreams what!

Although if there ARE real agents out there reading this who are seeking a male model for a magazine or billboard or ad, I wouldn't mind!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

8 comments