Thursday, 16 October 2008

Yes, I failed to stop.

SPM's just another 2 weeks+ away if i'm not mistaken and I'm still sitting in front of the computer.

Anyway, these few days when I find I can no longer concentrate I choose to ponder on life, specifically this year. I think back about all the activities in school, all I've done. For some reason it evokes a certain sad feeling in me. I think back to all the happy times I've had which is really the direct opposite to my primary school life. In standard 6 I couldn't wait to graduate and while others were crying their hearts out during graduation, I was silently happy and excited that I would finally be leaving this school. Maybe it's because I don't really have much sweet thoughts about the place.

Here however, I do have happy memories. And now I understand how those people felt when they were leaving. I wish that I can somehow stay in school life for just a while longer.

I might've mentioned this before but I guess I want to mention it again. Yes, I don't like science. But I don't regret entering science stream. If I didn't I wouldn't have met some wonderful people and have such an incredible year now would I?

Anyway, I guess I should stop, but here's a tag before I leave.

RULES:
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by:: Eelyn

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
:: Hmmm. I'll be hurt but as long as it's not infidelity I guess it's forgiveable.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
:: HOLLYWOOD!!!!

3. What is your dream?
:: A STAR AT THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME!!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
:: Buy whatever it is that makes me happy.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
:: Hard to say.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
:: Loving I think.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
:: If that person is THE one, then very long.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
:: Move on.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
:: Brangelina!!!! And get a few papparazi shots with them so I'll achieve questions 2 & 3.

10. Will you invite your ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
:: Maybe.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
:: I can't.

12. What's your fear?
:: Lizards and losing a family member.

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
:: Get off the bed.

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
:: Yes.

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
:: The one I love more.

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
:: Hmmmmm. This is a tough question. Depends HOW horrible.

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
:: Haven't decided yet. Both has its perks. But I think I'm leaning towards the latter.

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess, what will u do.?
:: Doesn't really matter. Love is what counts ain't it?

I want to tag ::
Aiyoh why must I do this...

I tag...

1. No one
2. No one
3. No one
4. Anyone
5. Anyone
6. Anyone

Hah! I tagged SOMEONE then! Because no one's still someone! Anyone too!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments