Saturday, 27 September 2008

Finally, the trials are over.

Yes, lots of 'help' appeared which may really have helped me out.


I've decided that if my results turn out to be better than expected, I'll enroll in college for the January intake.

I might as well make full use of the help I've been given!

But the end of the trials is a huge relief. Seriously.

Now, it's just the final 100m left: SPM.

Trials was tough. The schedule was tight and long. Every day we had an exam, for a total of 12 days.

I went through the SPM timetable, and am relieved that it only has 8 examination days in the 16 day examination period for me. Some people have 19 days, some 20. I'm lucky to have only 16 days, and 8 of those are rest days! So it won't be as tiring as the trials.

For those 12 days, I down two cups of coffee every day so I won't feel the need to sleep. So yeah, I'm pretty sleep-deprived right now.

Now, I shall give myself a break. Tomorrow and Sunday I shall sleep all I want. Then I shall reduce it on Monday onwards and start studying in the morning.

If you look at the bloglist right now, the top 3 are my schoolmates. I guess we all blog when we're relieved.

I can't wait for SPM to end, yet I hope that it won't be so soon so I can spend more time with my friends.

But in the meantime, adios!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments