Friday, 12 September 2008

So the first week of trials has passed.

I can breathe slightly better now.

It was tough, but I had help.


The first paper was Bahasa Melayu (or Malaysia, I really can't keep track). A few days earlier a friend of mine told me about rumours of spotted questions that are coming out.

And true enough, it did!

That went on for 3 papers of 3 different subjects.

The worst, however, was Sejarah.

Now I shall not reveal any details on any of the above said. After all, I wouldn't want to be the next person to have his blog blocked from the country for being inappropriate.

But I can say that I got help. It may be a lucky guess from a nice friend, or it could be a spotted question by a renowned teacher, or I just so happened to hear only things that are useful.

Anyway, when we got the paper, I was still wondering whether the leak was real.

Then we were allowed to start.

And I got the best shock of my life.

Sadly, although with help, I still couldn't answer some questions.

But still, it helped. A lot.

Could've made a difference between a pass and a fail. Yes, I'm THAT bad.

Now, however, is crunch time. I have till Thursday to prepare, then it's the Science subjects- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Add Maths, Maths, ...


In a totally unrelated issue, I never thought I'd find a Trudi Canavan fan.


I love her books, the stories are just so captivating! And that's why I just don't understand why she's not really well known. She has fantastic ideas!

But now, it's time to go off, and prepare for another 7 days of examinations...
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments