Saturday, 23 August 2008

This is a post dedicated to... myself.

START STUDYING.

You know how I told myself I would start studying and stop online-ing?

Well, it isn't working. Not completely anyway. I can not go online, but I can't study. I mean, I can, but I just won't. SPM's just 80+ days away, so I'll put in that extra effort beginning today.

I shall restrict my online activites.

I shall study for SPM whenever I can.

I musn't stop studying till SPM ends.

I must get good results.

Some of you might say, what did I do during these school holidays? Besides BRATs, upon my return I basically did nothing. Just lazing around. So yeah, I really need to stop lazing and start working!

I know I can do it. I THINK I have a slight percentage of smart, since I'm in the so-called second best class in school. ALthough I can't remember everything I study, some of it does come through. One example of this is when I get my exam results back, sometimes I don't know how I got the answer!

But nothing comes without sweat, so I shall turn my computer off now and start 'sweating'.

Like they say: Where there's a will, there's a way!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments