Saturday, 12 July 2008

During the mid term holidays (I think) I went to sit for my Undang, or driving's theory test with a few friends.

After that, we went to Subang Parade, where we decided to enter Toys R' Us.

Now it's been years since I last stepped foot into the store. The store used to be located at the ground floor, now it's at the top.

We were quite content to enter and walk around, looking at the toys kids nowadys play with. But I was slightly taken aback. The store looked smaller. Is it because I grew, or is it because the store IS smaller? I can never know.

But I had a good time. I walked back through memory lane, thinking of all those times when I was a young kid, begging my parents to get me the new Power Rangers toys.

Ya know, kids nowadays play with completely different toys.

There's the spy gadget set- all the cool gadgets you'd expect to see in movies.

Of course, there's still the more conventional ones, like Spiderman, cars, Barbie dolls, etc etc.

We spent about 15 minutes there, walking around the whole store and relished having the store to ourselves and playing around with some of the merchandise, like the basketball as it was only 10am, and nobody else wanted to shop for toys yet.

What a day!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments