Sunday, 8 June 2008

I had just returned from Terengganu an hour ago.

On Tuesday, I went to Malacca and returned on Wednesday.

Malacca was a school trip. I had fun there, joking with friends and entertaining ourselves till the wee hours of the morning. I even bought a few souvenirs.

Then I had one day of rest, before heading to Terengganu for an uncle's wedding. It was a nice trip, seeing as the last time I went there, I was only about 5 years old!

The weddding was okay, the place was nice. But I can't find words for the journey.

Something went wrong with dad's car and we had to stop many times because the car could stop by itself anytime. Somehow, we managed to reach home, and let me tell you, it's not as easy as it sounds!

But I'll upload the pictures soon. Right now I'm relishing being back home, using my computer, watching the TV, and finishing some homework which I have to finish by tomorrow.

Till next time, then!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments