Friday, 4 April 2008

This week I signed up for a BM seminar on Sunday, from 8 a.m till 6.30 p.m.

It was only after that that I realised I have been very busy.

Two weeks ago I had 5 schooling days and on Saturday, I attended Sports Day.

Then last week, I had six schooling days.

Tomorrow's Saturday, and I'm supposed to help out in my school's Canteen Day.

Then on Sunday I'm attending the seminar.

And it's another week of school after that.

Actually, I had planned to write something really matured. A few 'catchy' sentences formed in my head whilst I was surfing the Net. Yet, I couldn't link them in a post.

I also saved an article or two to comment about but right now I just don't feel like it.

I just feel like sitting down in front of the TV, searching for something good to watch.

I feel like sitting down and forget about studying for once.

I just feel like doing nothing.

But for now, I'll satisfy myself by switching to the TV.
____________________________________________________________





"It is not the mountain that we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary, 1919-2008
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments