Tuesday, 5 February 2008

I had a Moral lesson today. My Moral teacher is very opinionated. Today she gave yet another one.

She said that when we graduate from colleges like Taylor’s, we shouldn’t go around saying “I’m a Taylor’s graduate!”. Instead, we should be thankful to our kindergarten teachers for teaching us our ABCs. If not, we wouldn’t even be in Taylor’s. Our primary teachers should be thanked for helping us in our UPSR. Our secondary teachers helped us in our PMR and SPM.

I never thought about it. All these while, I just wanted to leave quickly. Now that I reflect back on what she’d said, I think it’s true.

What are we without our kindergarten teachers?


Comments:


mdeejalita Says: February 9, 2008 at 11:17 pm

yeah i agree , she is very opinionated indeed ! Nice grammar , ce always enjoy reading your posts !


jarrlemenn Says: February 10, 2008 at 12:44 pm

Nice grammar? How so? It looks normal to me!


mdeejalita Says: February 11, 2008 at 12:30 am

I kinda enjoy reading your posts la …


jarrlemenn Says: February 14, 2008 at 9:02 am

what do you mean by that? why is it enjoyable?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments