Sunday, 23 March 2008

5 things found in my bag:

1. Textbook
2. Workbook
3. Pencil box
4. Stationery
5. Spectacles

5 things in my wallet:

1. Notes
2. Student card
3. IC
4. Name cards
5. 2007 calendar (why do I still keep it?)

5 favourite things in my room:

1. Bed
2. Clothes
3. Fan
4. AC
5. LIGHT!!!

5 things I always wanted to do:

1. Become an extremely famous Hollywood actor
2. Become an exceptionally good author
3. Watch TV
4. Look a year or two older
5. Not be long-winded!

5 things I'm currently into:

1. Writing
2. Enjoying my fantasies of 1 and 2 of above question
3. Watching TV
4. Going online
5. ENJOY LIFE

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:

1. Unlimited money
2. Uncommmonly good health
3. Good results for SPM
4. To get to wish for unlimited amount of presents

The person who tagged you is:

May Zhen

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

1. Smart
2. Good at writing (YOU ARE!)
3. Motivating
4. Responsible
5. Always cheerful

Most memorable thing she has done for you:

Letting me know that I'm not the only person not that keen to show others my writing!

If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:

Continue with life

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

Don't think it's possible, she's always so cheerful!

Pass the quiz to 5 people:

1. Sabriel
2. Athena
CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE!!!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments