Monday, 4 February 2008

I changed the look of the blog again.

I also realised something. Since I have a blog in Wordpress and Blogger, I find that blogger’s actually easier to use! And also, I odn’t think I can change the colour of the words. So maybe I should switch to Blogger. But then, I’ll miss all the posts that I’ve written here. Oh well. I’m in such a dilemma.

Also today I realised that while most of us students are in a holiday mood, our teachers aren’t there yet. They aren’t letting us off the hook, and gave us homework. I’m lucky today as a few teachers aren’t around. Hopefully the same can be said of tomorrow. Then I can enjoy my Chinese New Year more. After all, I already have lots of homework to bring back to complete!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments