Monday, 3 March 2008

I snapped out of sleep… again.

Feeling too dazed to think about anything I dozed off again.

Then something happened. Something I always dread to hear on weekday mornings. The sound of it at such an unearthly hour.

The alarm clock.

I raised one arm and shut it immediately. Every single nerve in my body is saying ‘go back to sleep!’. I would LOVE to do it. But the conscious part of me knew better. If I slept again I’ll be late for school.

So every morning, I have to wake up to prepare for school. How I wish I can rise from my bed later. But seeing as I need to be in school earlier than normal students I have no choice but to get up. I would grab my clothes from my bedside, then walk grogily to the bathroom, where I’ll brush my teeth with my eyes closed. Then I’ll take a shower, with my eyes closed most of the time as well. I’ll only stop when my eyes can stay open.

Throughout the day if I’m listening in class or doing my homework, sometimes I will start to doze off, unless what I’m doing is something I like.

I constantly wonder, how can some people I know get their ‘batteries warmed up’ so quickly. I mean, they could just open the room door and step out with eyes wide open already.

So now everyday when I’m in the shower and am thinking of sleeping, I keep telling myself,

If others can, so can you!


Comments:


Ce Says: March 4, 2008 at 9:17 am

Gaaahh I know what you mean .. but haha i didn’t really have any problems waking up last time ! Gahahaah :pAnyway there’s this series that I’m watching now , Prison Break and it’s quite nice ! Haih nothing else to say la …



jarrlemenn Says: March 5, 2008 at 7:20 am

Heh I remember you used to grumble all the time!!!
Somehow though, Prison Break’s storyline doesn’t capture me…
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments