Thursday, 24 January 2008

I’m so happy.

I completed my Chemistry folio yesterday. It took me 6 long, labouring hours before I could declare the completion of it. Now I just need to bind it.

In terms of other homework, I’m making progress steadily. Slowly but surely, I’m catching up with homework.

I also saw an advertisement for the recruitment of BRATs. I think I’ll try out for it. After all, what have I got to lose? All I need to do is write an essay about myself, my family, inspirations and aspirations in an essay of not more than 1000 words. Sounds easy enough.

Should I succeed, I will be eligible to submit articles to Ole Brats, the monthly supplement for BRATs. Not to mention, the various places that I’ll get to go!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments