Saturday, 1 March 2008

The first day of March brought about rain and wind.

I woke up in the darkness, unable to see clearly yet hearing the sound of the rain splattering against the roof of the house. I struggled to clear my head, but before I could my eyes closed again.

I reopened them when it was brighter. Feeling disorganized I kept my eyes closed. The sound of rain was still distinct. I felt weak, unable to move, yet I gathered my strength, opened my eyes and got up to take a look at the clock beside me bed.

8.30

Not that late, I thought, as my consciousness increased.

Feeling lazy, I did not get up just yet. I tried to get back to sleep, trying to make myself sleepy again. There weren’t noises outside. Perfect to close my eyes and wake up later.

This lasted for another five minutes. Finally I acknowledged that I just can’t fall asleep again. I got up, and an instant wave of cheerfulness greeted me as I turned the table fan off. I tried to remember why is it I felt that way. Then it struck me.

It’s a Saturday, and I don’t have to attend the scout meeting today.


Comments:



Ce Says: March 1, 2008 at 9:18 am

Hey i thought rainy days were the best excuse to sleep in ? Anyway read your post on the other side and I’m glad that things are turning out well for you . I’m still struggling with the exams here !Heehee I loooove saturdays too ! It’s the beginning of the weekend ! Remember how we used to enjoy being together ? Miss that la …Anyway , post more ok ?


JR Says: March 1, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Ma!! Don’t write as ce lah…



mayz Says: March 3, 2008 at 11:08 am

bwahahahhahahaa……….
ahhh, yes…not needing to wake up earlier than everyone else on a Saturday morning is such bliss. =)



jarrlemenn Says: March 3, 2008 at 1:33 pm
mayz: it certainly is! Especially if you don’t like to attend scout meetings…
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments